• 1 bottle BRAND’S® Essence of Chicken (68ml)
• 300g of Noodle/Bee Hoon/Tung Hoon
• 150g of fish Slice/chicken meat
• 2 tbsp of salad oil
• 4 pcs of spring onion (3cm)
• 5 bowls of water
• 1 tsp of wine
• 1 tsp light soy sauce
• 1 tbsp starch flour
• 4 pcs of mushrooms (soaked)
• 50g of straw-mushrooms
• 100g of carrot
• ½ tsp of salt
• 1 tbsp of light soya sauce
• ½ tsp of sesame oil
• Dash of pepper
How to prepare
1. Soak the noodle/ bee hoon/ tung hoon with boiling water.
2. When it has turned soft, transfer to cold water and put aside for later.
3. Slice fish/ chicken meat into thin pieces.
4. Season it with 1 tsp of wine, 1 tsp of light soya sauce and 1 tbsp of starch flour for 5 minutes.
5. Fry the sliced meat with 2 tbsp of salad oil in a wok until it changes color.
6. Remove the meat.
7. Use the remaining oil to fry spring onion until fragrant.
8. Add 5 bowls of water with 4 pcs of soaked mushroom, 50g of straw-mushroom and 100g of carrots and leave it to boil.
9. Add noodle/ bee hoon/ tung hoon and cook till it boils again.
10. Add in one bottle of 68ml BRAND’S® Essence of Chicken and meat.
11. Stir well before serving.