• 1 bottle of BRAND’S® InnerShine® Berry Essence (42ml)
• 4 portions of chicken breast (200g)
• 2 tbsp of tarragon leaves (chopped)
• 1 tbsp of olive oil
• 2 pcs of large shallots (chopped)
• 2 pcs of garlic cloves (crushed)
• 1 cup of red wine
• ¼ cup of chicken stock
• Sea salt and cracked black pepper
How to prepare
1. Place chicken, tarragon leaves, 1 tbsp of olive oil, salt and pepper in a bowl and toss to coat the chicken.
2. Allow to marinate for 1 hour, or overnight.
3. Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat and cook chicken, 3-4 minutes each side, or until cooked through.
4. Remove from the pan and set aside in a warm place.
5. Add extra olive oil, chopped shallots and crushed garlic in the same pan and cook, over medium heat for about 6-8 minutes or until soft.
6. Stir in 1 cup of red wine, using a wooden spoon to scrape the bottom of the pan.
7. Allow wine to reduce by half, for about 5-7 minutes.
8. Add stock and allow to reduce for about 10 minutes or until sauce has slightly thickened.
9. Season with salt and pepper.
10. Remove from the heat and allow sauce to cool down for 10 minutes.
11. Stir in one bottle of 42ml BRAND’S® InnerShine® Berry Essence.
12. Spoon sauce over chicken.