• 1 bottle BRAND’S® Essence of Chicken (68ml)
• 400-500g of fish (any type)
• 2 tbsp of salad oil
• 2 tbsp of ginger juice with wine
• ¼ tbsp of salt
• A little minced garlic
• A little minced ginger
• 3cm of spring onion
• ½ tbsp of wine
• 1 tbsp of light soy sauce
• 1 tsp of sugar
• 1 bowl of water
• 1 tsp of starch flour
How to prepare
1. Wash and clean the fish.
2. Season for about 15 minutes using 2 tbsp of ginger juice with wine and ¼ tsp of salt.
3. Heat oil in pan, place fish in for frying, and remove when both sides of the fish turn golden.
4. Use remaining oil in pan to fry minced garlic, minced ginger and spring onion till fragrant.
5. Add in fish, ½ tbsp of wine, 1 tbsp of light soya sauce, 1 tsp of sugar and 1 bowl of water and simmer till boiling.
6. Switch to weak flame and cook for 5 minutes.
7. Remove fish and place it on a plate.
8. Mix 1 tsp of starch flour and 1 tbsp of water.
9. Stir well and pour the mixture into the remaining gravy.
10. Add in one bottle of 68ml BRAND’S® Essence of Chicken into cooked gravy.
11. Spread gravy over the fish before serving.