• 2 bottles of BRAND’S® Essence of Chicken with Cordyceps (68ml)
• 1 whole black chicken
• 8 pcs of dried scallops
• 2 pcs of korean ginseng
• 5 slices of Huai Shan
• 15g of wolfberries
How to prepare
1. Blanch 1 whole black chicken in hot water for 5 minutes.
2. Transfer to the ceramic double boiler.
3. Add in 5 slices of huai shan, 2 pieces of Korean ginseng, 8 pieces dried scallops and 15g of wolfberries.
4. Add in hot water. The water level should cover the black chicken.
5. Add in a small amount of salt.
6. Double boil* for 4 hours.
7. Check the water level from time to time. Top up with hot water if necessary.
8. Remove from stove.
9. Add in two bottles of 68ml BRAND’S® Essence of Chicken with Cordyceps.
10. Serve hot.